Choose one of my specialties

  • Sleek Ponytails

    Sleek Ponytails

    • Price: $60.00+
    • Duration: 60 min
  • Storm Silk Press
    Natural blow out with a master silkening

    Storm Silk Press

    Natural blow out with a master silkening

    • Price: $50.00+
    • Duration: 60 min
  • Storm Silk Press & Trim
    This is a trim not a cut no more than a half inch

    Storm Silk Press & Trim

    This is a trim not a cut no more than a half inch

    • Price: $60.00
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Storm Silk Press Hair Cut {notrim}

    Storm Silk Press Hair Cut {notrim}

    • Price: $65.00
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Wash & Style
    Under the dryer, roller sets, perm sets & wraps

    Wash & Style

    Under the dryer, roller sets, perm sets & wraps

    • Price: $55.00+
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Wash Style Hair Cut
    Roller sets under the dryer services

    Wash Style Hair Cut

    Roller sets under the dryer services

    • Price: $65.00
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Updo Styles  & Updo Braids

    Updo Styles & Updo Braids

    • Price: $65.00+
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Half Up Half Down Quick Weave

    Half Up Half Down Quick Weave

    • Price: $85.00
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Traditional Quick Weave *no Cut *
    No cut curls can be added or straighten

    Traditional Quick Weave *no Cut *

    No cut curls can be added or straighten

    • Price: $80.00+
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Quickweave Bob
    This style can be with any bob a symmetrical short solid Kim k etc.....

    Quickweave Bob

    This style can be with any bob a symmetrical short solid Kim k etc.....

    • Price: $90.00
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Traditional Sew In W/o Wash
    You must be washed clean and dry fully with no residue in your hair

    Traditional Sew In W/o Wash

    You must be washed clean and dry fully with no residue in your hair

    • Price: $130.00+
    • Duration: 105 min
  • Traditional Sew In Up To 3 Bundles

    Traditional Sew In Up To 3 Bundles

    • Price: $140.00
    • Duration: 120 min
  • Specialty Sew In 2/3 Parts

    Specialty Sew In 2/3 Parts

    • Price: $160.00+
    • Duration: 195 min
  • Closure Sew In

    Closure Sew In

    • Price: $150.00+
    • Duration: 150 min
  • Frontal Sew In

    Frontal Sew In

    • Price: $180.00+
    • Duration: 180 min
  • Upart Unit Make & Install

    Upart Unit Make & Install

    • Price: $225.00
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Upart Install

    Upart Install

    • Price: $60.00
    • Duration: 15 min
  • Closure Unit Make Install And Style

    Closure Unit Make Install And Style

    • Price: $250.00
    • Duration: 60 min
  • Closure Unit Install & Style

    Closure Unit Install & Style

    • Price: $70.00
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Lace Frontal Unit Make And Install
    I do not provide hair unless notified and price will then adjust with a discount for purchasing my hair! If using your own hair please get hair to me ASAP ~thanks Storm

    Lace Frontal Unit Make And Install

    I do not provide hair unless notified and price will then adjust with a discount for purchasing my hair! If using your own hair please get hair to me ASAP ~thanks Storm

    • Price: $300.00+
    • Duration: 15 min
  • Frontal Install & Style

    Frontal Install & Style

    • Price: $90.00
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Storms lashXtensions *Classics FS

    Storms lashXtensions *Classics FS

    • Price: $100.00
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Storms LashXtentions Classic Fillin
    Must have 60% of your lashes on come your appointment day leaving lash tech only 40% too full in

    Storms LashXtentions Classic Fillin

    Must have 60% of your lashes on come your appointment day leaving lash tech only 40% too full in

    • Price: $50.00+
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Storms LashXtentions Hybrid Fullset

    Storms LashXtentions Hybrid Fullset

    • Price: $120.00
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Storms LashXtentions Hybrid Fillin

    Storms LashXtentions Hybrid Fillin

    • Price: $60.00
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Storms LashXtentions Volume Fullset

    Storms LashXtentions Volume Fullset

    • Price: $160.00
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Storms Lash Xtentions Volume Fillin

    Storms Lash Xtentions Volume Fillin

    • Price: $70.00
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Trim
    Deep end removal no more than a half of inch

    Trim

    Deep end removal no more than a half of inch

    • Price: $10.00
    • Duration: 15 min
  • Hair Cuts
    Add ons or just a single cut

    Hair Cuts

    Add ons or just a single cut

    • Price: $25.00
    • Duration: 30 min
  • Color / Per Bundle Coloring
    For hair this is one color any additional color it’s additional cost and it’s per 2bundle can change based off length

    Color / Per Bundle Coloring

    For hair this is one color any additional color it’s additional cost and it’s per 2bundle can change based off length

    • Price: $20.00+
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Deep Treatment

    Deep Treatment

    • Price: $10.00
    • Duration: 15 min
  • Protein Treatment

    Protein Treatment

    • Price: $20.00
    • Duration: 30 min
  • Curls
    Normally on sew in and weaves if on natural hair it must be clean

    Curls

    Normally on sew in and weaves if on natural hair it must be clean

    • Price: $25.00+
    • Duration: 30 min
  • Wand Curls/waves

    Wand Curls/waves

    • Price: $35.00+
    • Duration: 60 min
  • Crochet

    Crochet

    • Price: $85.00+
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Faux Locs

    Faux Locs

    • Price: $250.00
    • Duration: 360 min
  • Specialty Updo Styles

    Specialty Updo Styles

    • Price: $125.00
    • Duration: 90 min
  • 2 Feeder Braids

    2 Feeder Braids

    • Price: $40.00+
    • Duration: 60 min
  • Feeder Braids Up Too 5

    Feeder Braids Up Too 5

    • Price: $55.00+
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Medium/pony/lemonade Feeders
    Up to 10 braids

    Medium/pony/lemonade Feeders

    Up to 10 braids

    • Price: $85.00+
    • Duration: 105 min
  • Medium Updo Braids

    Medium Updo Braids

    • Price: $100.00+
    • Duration: 150 min
  • Small Feeder Braids

    Small Feeder Braids

    • Price: $150.00+
    • Duration: 180 min
  • Medium Box Braids

    Medium Box Braids

    • Price: $165.00
    • Duration: 285 min
  • Jumbo Box Braids

    Jumbo Box Braids

    • Price: $115.00
    • Duration: 120 min
  • Relaxer
    Ultra shea butter relaxer

    Relaxer

    Ultra shea butter relaxer

    • Price: $70.00
    • Duration: 105 min
  • Styling Dreads

    Styling Dreads

    • Price: $35.00+
    • Duration: 60 min
  • Starter Dreads

    Starter Dreads

    • Price: $85.00+
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Knotless Braids Medium

    Knotless Braids Medium

    • Price: $165.00+
    • Duration: 255 min
  • Knotless Small

    Knotless Small

    • Price: $185.00+
    • Duration: 390 min
  • Retwist Dreads

    Retwist Dreads

    • Price: $65.00+
    • Duration: 135 min
  • Kid Cornrows **12 And Under**

    Kid Cornrows **12 And Under**

    • Price: $45.00+
    • Duration: 90 min
  • Kiddie Silk Pressed **12 And Under*

    Kiddie Silk Pressed **12 And Under*

    • Price: $40.00
    • Duration: 75 min
  • Wash Condition Blow Dry
    No style you will only be washed instant condition and blow dried

    Wash Condition Blow Dry

    No style you will only be washed instant condition and blow dried

    • Price: $25.00+
    • Duration: 30 min
  • Semi Or Permanent  Color Hair

    Semi Or Permanent Color Hair

    • Price: $30.00+
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Under Arm Wax

    Under Arm Wax

    • Price: $25.00
    • Duration: 30 min
  • Brazillian Wax

    Brazillian Wax

    • Price: $50.00
    • Duration: 45 min
  • Bikini Wax

    Bikini Wax

    • Price: $40.00
    • Duration: 30 min
  • Lip Mustache Eybrow WAX

    Lip Mustache Eybrow WAX

    • Price: $13.00
    • Duration: 15 min
  • Group Of 3 Lash Training

    Group Of 3 Lash Training

    • Price: $600.00
    • Duration: 300 min
  • One On One Lash Xtention Training

    One On One Lash Xtention Training

    • Price: $395.00
    • Duration: 300 min
  • Quickweave Training

    Quickweave Training

    • Price: $175.00
    • Duration: 180 min
  • Silk Out Sleek Pony Training 1on1

    Silk Out Sleek Pony Training 1on1

    • Price: $200.00
    • Duration: 120 min
1/62